Now Booking 2022-2023 Weddings & Elopements
We really don't have a cut-off number on the number of photos you will receive. We give all of the best edited photos, so we are extremely generous in giving photos. The memories we capture are your memories. We don't use number tactics to up-sell you on extra photos.
It is 30% down to reserve our services for the date of your wedding or elopement. The remaining 70% is due two weeks before your wedding day. We do offer payment plans to make it financially easier for you.
For all other sessions the retainer fee is $100 the remaining balance is due the day of the session or before.
No, we do not. Over time we have created our own style which is why you are here. We would like to believe you are here because of our style and you don't feel the need of changing it. If you feel the need to change our style, we recommend you find a photographer that suits the style you are searching for. It would be best for all parties.
Yes we do! We are partnered with some great labs! You can order albums and/or prints directly from your online gallery within our website one its delivered to you. The album or prints will be delivered directly to your home. Should you desire to have your prints made somewhere else, we do include a print release form which will help you do so.
No that isn't necessary. We will pose you and if need be we can show you how to pose as you mirror us. We love getting candid shots so our main focus will be on relaxing you, make sure that your having fun, and capture you being yourself. Just come as you are and leave the posing to us.
Just click the button and let's start the journey together!